PINK PUMP is excited about the summer and we have some cool deals and discounts for you, starting with using CODE ALERT17 at check out to get 15% off your next purchase. Shop Dresses, Jumpsuits, and More.
DETROIT – It’s the mobile concept meant for the Motor City: Fashion on wheels! The Pink Pump Mobile Fashion Experience is a luxury vehicle chock-full of the hottest, high-quality, fashion-forward clothes, shoes, and accessories, for women of all ages and price points. The mobile store houses a fitting room (but of course)! and the entire “on demand” shopping adventure is innovative, edgy and interactive as excited shoppers board for this unique “trip.”
The Pink Pump Mobile Fashion Truck will be available to bring the PP brand throughout Michigan – from metro Detroit in the south, to Traverse City in the north, and from Grosse Pointe in the east, to Grand Rapids in the west. Truck stops can be scheduled any day of the week between 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. All major credit cards accepted, including American Express.
Those who schedule a truck stop can make it a part of a party as your guests (minimum 8 guests or $350 purchase) sip, shop . . . and slay! Email to book: email@example.com.
- Customers can expect exceptional service and one-on-one personal styling.
- Trucks can be custom loaded with the specific brands, styles or trends that customers desire. The Pink Pump team works to ensure we have what you want!
- Hostesses enjoy 10 – 50% discounts, based on total sales generated at their party.
- There’s something for everyone. Shoes, clothing and accessories range from $29 – $325.
- VIP customers (minimum $350 purchase) can book individual at-your-door truck stops with personal shoppers who also conduct at-home wardrobe makeovers!
2527 W. Maple Road, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
Kelly and Vincent Kirkwood, an Oakland County couple have purchased the intellectual property rights for the PINK PUMP, a clothing and accessory store, with locations in Ann Arbor and Royal Oak that are now closed. The couple will open a storefront in Birmingham, and has plans to open a second storefront in Detroit’s Midtown district.